Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Age Maximum 40 years old
2. Minimum S1 education in all majors
3. Good communication skills
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Able to manage field and office teams
6. Have innovative ideas
7. Minimum 4-5 years experience in handling projects
8. Understand to use Excel
9. Able to coordinate well
10. Placement in Jakarta (Head Office)
1. Responsible for the overall delivery of the project to be on budget, on time and assured the quality of the project.
2. Coordinate Project Management team to achieve and meet customer’s as well as company target and requirement
3. Establishes work plan and staffing for the project to meet the set target
4. Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
5. Lead the company’s representation relating to projects during legal and contractual negotiations
6. Coordinates Project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
7. Maintain current and state of the art knowledge in related fields such as project, program and portfolio management, environmental, technology, construction, industry standards, building codes, standards and risk areas.
8. Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.