Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
Type of person required
1. Having enthusiasm for agricultural and its opportunities.
2. Having at least 2 years of proven track record in partnership management and communications.
3. Minimum S1 Degree in Business / Commerce / Sales & Marketing / or other relevant fields.
4. Max 30 years old, preferably female.
5. Having high creativity and ability to think out of the box challenging established truths.
6. Must have outstanding leadership, communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation skills.
7. Networking aptitude, outgoing personality, well-organized person, passionate and driven.
8. Familiar to internet/website technologies and social media savvy.
9. Results driven and targeted oriented.
10. Good communication and speaking in English (written and spoken).
11. Must be computer literate and strong skills in Microsoft office.
12. Based in Jakarta.
13. Duration: 1 year contract with possibility to be permanent due to satisfactory performance.
• Require traveling across Indonesia
• Develop networking and partnership
• Analytical and Presentation Skill
• Time Management
• Team-orientated, versatile, personable, and flexible
• High integrity
1. Work Standard
2. Motivations & Enthusiasm
3. Independent and High Initiative
4. Contribution & Opinion
6. Minimum supervision
1. To be appraise within 3 month and 6 months
2. KPI setting will applied
3. Tool of trade: Laptop
4. Travel expenses – reimbursement
5. Contractual with potential to become permanent (based on performance & integrity)
Yayasan Agri Sustineri Indonesia/YASI is a nonprofit foundation that focusing on agriculture in Indonesia, the vision is enable a bright future for smallholder farming by strengthening the food systems and catalyzing market development also delivery of innovations, while building capacity across the public and private sector. We are created programs and act as a catalyst and incubator. Currently our proof program is in the scaling up phase by partnering and collaborate with multi stake holder that relevant. Our headquarter is based in Jakarta and operate in major provinces thru out Indonesia.
The Pancer Tani Program is a farmer empowerment program initiated by the Agriservices stream; YASI collaborated with PT. Dinamika Olah Adiguna is looking for candidates of Partnership & Communication Lead/P&C Lead position.
P&C Lead is about developing and implementing strategies to grow effective partnership and manage communications to increase awareness of the foundation.
Partnership Enabler (80% of work): Identify and grow partnership for Agriservices program and contribute effectively to the delivery of the organization’s purpose, and goals. The role of partnership will require analysis of potential partners, Donors/Philanthropist as well as engaging them.
Communication (20% of work): Manage and create foundation for social media platform and identifying content from interaction with Stream/division within the foundation, manage promotion material and publication and events (if any)
All the role purpose is to interact, build and maintain partnership and stakeholders which are private, public and person.
• Direct supervisor: Agriservices Manager
• In Direct or matrix to Country Director
Scope and responsibility
• To increase network, build partnership opportunities and collaboration as well as potential funders to support program implementation and growth.
• Create and manages relationships with strategic partners at different levels.
• To analyze and understand the industry, partners structure, operational and business model.
• Identifying market, customer, partner needs and develop potential solution.
• To participate actively and effectively in the project teams as required making necessary actions and recommendations.
• To manage foundation website and others (create social media) content and information by interacting with all streams.
• To manage stream communication/promotion material and involve on annual foundation meeting.
• To work closely with all project members where relevant and appropriate.
• To always maintain the organization highest standard of professionalism.
Detailed description of the job
• To identify qualified partners and build relationship with key decision makers to explore potential partnership/collaboration and funders.
• To conduct research partners, continually carries out mapping and identification of full range of potential partners, conducts appraisal and risk management, insight, and recommendation.
• To develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in to support growth of our program.
• To identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
• To forecast, measure, report and review the results of program collaboration with partners.
• To maintain relationship with partners regularly and proactively, including solve issues to improve cooperation as well to grow partnership.