Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- 8 years+ of relevant experience in B2B Businesses + selling to manufacturers of VI segment preferably Ecommerce Industry
- Experience in Business Development from Chemical / Adhesive/ Packaging industry is preferred Experience in product development and new product commercialization
- Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Must be able to champion and drive new business ventures, establish new contacts.
- Open and innovative mindset to propose new idea and action
- Willing to travel 40% within ASEAN
ABOUT YOUR ROLE :You will be responsible for BD activities & deliverables in the country. You will be responsible for developing business opportunities, defining / executing Segment Strategy Plan to drive segment growth and profitability in Variable Information (VI) Segment for ASEAN.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
● Drive implementation of BD Initiatives in the country as BD Champion
○ Executes ASEAN BD Commercial Excellence Initiatives in home country along with Country BM
○ Executes different ASEAN Segment Business Plans in the country along with the Country BM
○ Helps Create & Maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities to deliver the targeted BD numbers in the home country
○ Conducts seminars, innovation day or any in house training programs at end user side to promote company brand, products, new applications, sustainability etc to generate more business opportunities
○ Develops expertise of Consumer Companies, Market Assessment
○ Develops a solid network of relationships with key decision makers at End Customers, System Integrators, Converters, Industry Partners to build a solid opportunity pipeline and drive the overall adoption of pressure sensitive technologies.
● Develop & own relationships with Key EUs in the country, System Integrators, Converters & Industry Partners
○ Build & execute Key Account Plan for Key EUs in the country
● Portfolio Management: Optimizes the product portfolio for the country & VI Segment for ASEAN
○ Supports management of product portfolio with end customer insights, unmet needs, portfolio gaps
○ Integrates portfolio changes and executes portfolio alignment with end customers
● VAAs Management: Optimizes the Advantage Services portfolio basis on Customer insights
● ASEAN VI Segment Business Plan: Help develop & Execute the Segment plan - G2M Application, Portfolio, Channel for ASEAN alongwith Country Business Managers. Develops Marketing Strategies to capture prioritized growth opportunities in VI space (including Ecomm, 3PL)
○ Consumer Companies Expertise: Generates end customer insights and opportunities
▪ Identifies relevant emerging trends and resulting implications & opportunities
▪ Actively scouts for unmet needs both on product as well as services side to feed Idea pipeline
○ Market Assessment: Identifies implications of changing competitive & market landscape
▪ Understands competitor strategies, source of differentiation & product portfolio strategy
▪ Develop deep understanding of key packaging trends in the VI space and derive implications for future label stock demand
○ Roadmap Beyond Here & Now: Creates rich pipeline of concepts and roadmaps for new products, services and other growth initiatives
● Financial Acumen
○ Draws accurate conclusions from financial and quantitative information for decision making
○ Understand & implement the organizational financial models for driving decXfer
● Collaboration: Fosters a sense of collaboration and works effectively across the organization to achieve goals
○ Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them
○ Anticipates and works to resolve potential or emerging conflicts
○ Collaborates with Converters + Sales Team to maximize returns for the segment