Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) of Information Technology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering/Mathematics.
- At least 3-5 years of of professional experience as QA Engineer/Software Tester or similar role (ability to code e.g. Scripting is highly preferable).
- Basic Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands.
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Experience of working with programming languages like Java (preferably).
- Understand in Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; Capable to create testing scenario/testing script.
- Experienced with automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Jira, Git, GitLab, CI-CD Pipeline, Appium, Browser Stack, Kobiton, Selenium, RestAssured, using Java (preferably) / Python / Groovy etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as need to closely work with remote teams spread in multiple locations.
- Patient, hard working, and fully dedicated.
- Willing to be placed at South Jakarta (near Menara BTPN).
- Able to join immediately.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a QA Engineer within one of our product engineering teams—along with your team and product owner—We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. Test engineers would need to be able to lead and implement the test strategy, primarily for automation and manual as well, working closely with the product engineering group. They would also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, priorities, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day needs.
- QA should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application. platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, track bugs and communicate with the team.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- QA also work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.