Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience with strong recruiting foundations.
- Some experience working in-house or RPO preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Central Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for experienced hire roles.
- Responsible for the candidates needs before join with the client's company (Such as BPJS, ID Card, Attendance).
- Responsible for personnel administration of all employees who working in the client's company (Attendance recapitulation, overtime, payroll activities, etc).
- Having a good relationship with the clients in order to fulfill the human resources needs.
- Conduct Training either to new hire or refreshment.
- Conduct the Industrial Relation (Taking a good relationship with Ministry of employment, PKWT registration, and handling in warning letter).
Lowongan Kerja Di PT OS Selnajaya Indonesia