Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Required Skill(s): business negotiation, presentation skills, communication, Ms. Office
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Develop brand business and brand marketing plans in coordination to achieve off-line revenue goals
- Actively approaching and engaging with potential partners in the market with various sources
- Initiating and conducting survey and analysis including understanding of competitor trends and end user requirements and expectations
- Assist in Company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, chanelling, web site, etc
- Analyse the expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolutions
Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
Determine cross-selling opportunities
Writing business proposal and follow up to potential partner (by call, email and other communication media)
Achieve the periodical sales target