Provide guidance and technical advice to the national counterpart in order to effectively lead and manage Concentrating Industrial Automation Group activities in the Oreflow and Mill Area PLC, DCS and all other Process Control related equipment.
Advise on upgrading existing obsolete and legacy equipment to meet Industry Best Practice utilizing the latest Technologies.
Additional Responsibilities :
1. Promote safety and environmental awareness for the Concentrating Industrial Automation group and the Concentrating Division employees in order to ensure compliance with the company safety and environmental procedures and programs.
2. Review and approve systems operating and diagnostic procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in order to provide standardized guidelines for the Concentrating Instrumentation group members in maintaining and troubleshooting the instrumentation systems safely.
3. Plan, organize, control, and evaluate Industrial Automation maintenance activities, including installation and modification activities in order to meet availability target of equipment and high reliability of instrumentation system.
4. Advise on Process Control Strategies across the Concentrating Division.
5. Communicate, organize, and control the implementation of company's safety and environmental policies and procedures, in order to ensure all subordinates perform their duties in a safe manner and environmentally conscious.
6. Motivate subordinates to participate in necessary training programs to improve and promote their skills and knowledge, which will result in a better skilled team of maintenance crew with more positive and useful contribution for the smooth progress and completion of the maintenance activities.
7. Organize and delegate work, set priorities and clarify roles of subordinates to achieve maintenance performance goals as set in form of agreement between the client and Concentrating IA section in order to achieve target production set by the company.
8. Determine job priorities and assignments to subordinates, including planning and implementation of projects are achieved on schedule.
9. Perform human resources related function, including hiring, promotion, counseling, warning, overtime and leave schedule in order to ensure the implementation of company's human resources policies and procedures within Mill Instrumentation Maintenance.
10. Perform final quality check on repaired and / or maintained process equipment in order to ensure the entire system is functional and meets operational requirements.
11. Identify and analyze breakdown and direct subordinates on how to repair broken equipment, in order to ensure the root causes of the problem will be fixed appropriately, effectively and efficiently.
12. Direct, monitor, and review subordinate's performance and assist them during their technical activities to minimize possibilities of rework and to ensure compliance with time and quality standards required by the client and the company.
13. Liaise with Process Control Equipment vendors internationally on all matters of Control, advising the counterpart as appropriate.
14. Direct and control contractors and consultants to ensure company's requirements are met.
15. Coordinate with E / I Manager to develop annual operation budget.
16. Develop, monitor, evaluate, and appraise performance and potential capabilities of subordinates to contribute to the development of a professional team.
17. Plan, organize, and direct special projects or special orders from superior to determine job priorities and assignments to subordinates, including plan and evaluate maintenance schedule in order to ensure electrical maintenance activities can be done efficiently and meet the deadlines.
Diploma / Technical High School in the same field with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the same environment.
Criteria / Conditions
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others.
Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive :
Begin first day of employment
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer